- 2019 Ford F-150 For Sale Near Temecula
We won’t beat around the bush. The 2019 Ford F-150 is simply the best full-size pickup you can buy. It can be customized to meet the needs of every pickup buyer at dealerships like Ford Temecula. Whether you’re looking for a dependable work truck, an adventurous off-road vehicle or a comfortable daily driver, the Ford F-150 doesn’t disappoint. There’s a reason the F-150 has been the best-selling vehicle in America for over three decades.
The designers at Ford have been content to tow the line when it comes to exterior design. This is a two-box pickup with classic looks. It’s all about character, and the Ford F-150 has it in spades. According to Temecula Ford, the SuperCrew is the most popular body style. It features four front-hinged doors and seats five adults comfortably.
Temecula Ford Dealer
As you might expect, the automotive reviewers agree the 2019 Ford F-150 is the ideal pickup for most buyers. The Car Connection wrote: “The 2019 Ford F-150 hangs on to its best-selling truck title with a bevy of powertrains, thousands of build possibilities, and a seemingly endless reserve of truck bona fides.”
The 2019 Ford F-150 is available in six trims, listed as XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited. There are three cab configurations to choose from: Regular Cab, SuperCab and SuperCrew. The F-150 has three bed lengths: 5-foot-6 inches, six-foot-6 inches and 8 foot.
Ford Dealer Serving Temecula
Here’s a rundown on the F-150’s engines:
- Most models get a standard 3.3-liter V6 engine that develops 290 horses and 265 lb.-ft. of torque, matched to a six-speed automatic gearbox.
- A 2.7-liter turbocharged V6 engine puts out a healthy 325 hp and 400 lb.-ft., connected to a ten-speed automatic gearbox. This engine is an option on the XLT and Lariat models. Maximum towing capability is rated at 8,500 pounds, and it can haul up to 2,500 pounds.
- A 5.0-liter V8 that generates a powerful 395 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque is paired to the ten-speed automatic transmission. This engine is standard on the Platinum and King Ranch trims.
- A turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 makes 375 hp and 470 lb.-ft. of torque on most models, but this engine is specially tuned to produce an amazing 450 hp and 510 lb.-ft. in the Limited trim. This V6 is joined to the ten-speed automatic, and it can tow up to 12,000 pounds.
- A 3.0-liter Power Stroke turbodiesel V6 is good for 250 hp and 440 lb.-ft. of torque. This powerplant has a maximum tow rating of 11,400 pounds.
Towing is facilitated by the F-150’s useful towing assistance equipment. Pro Trailer Backup Assist helps drivers reverse the F-150 when there’s a trailer in tow. Other available options that assist with towing duties include a blind spot information system with trailer coverage, a smart trailer tow connector and a trailer brake controller.
The Lariat and higher trims can get optional safety features that include forward-collision warning with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitors, inflatable rear seatbelts and active lane control.
*All vehicle mileage based on 2019 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.